Pink Floyd Collector’s Edition The Dark Side Of The Moon Clear Vinyl
On April 19th, Pink Floyd release a Collector’s Edition of The Dark Side Of The Moon on crystal clear vinyl. This will be a limited edition crystal clear 2-LP, 180g set of the classic album featuring UV artwork printing on the non-groove side. This set will feature the prism spectrum seen through the playable side of the vinyl while maintaining the best quality sound that fans expect. This 50th anniversary collector’s edition is housed in a gatefold sleeve with slipcase and an exclusive poster.
This is the first time that Pink Floyd have used this pioneering UV printing process on vinyl. The images are printed with a high end UV printer, using UV-LED light to dry the permanent ink on the side without audio on which the image is printed. This combination of one-sided audio and the UV print (on the side without audio) combines the best of both worlds: perfect audio and a beautiful image to enjoy.
- Speak To Me (Nick Mason)
- Breathe (In The Air) (Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Richard Wright)
- On The Run (David Gilmour, Roger Waters)
- Time (David Gilmour, Roger Waters, Richard Wright, Nick Mason)
- The Great Gig In The Sky (Richard Wright – Vocal composition by Clare Torry)
- Money (Roger Waters)
- Us And Them (Roger Waters, Richard Wright)
- Any Colour You Like (David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Richard Wright)
- Brain Damage (Roger Waters)
- Eclipse (Roger Waters)